- Jesus answerd, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.
- What is born from the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- And He replied, who are My mother and My brother?
- And looking around on those who sat in a circle about Him, He said, see! here are My mother and brother, for whoever does the things Gods wills is My brother and sister and mother!
- Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
- Many (christians) will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your Name and driven out demons in Your Name and do many mighty works in Your Name?
- And then I will say to them openly, I never knew you, depart from Me, you who act wickedly.
How must we get, that Jesus know us?
Act 2:38/Romans 6:4
- And Peter answerd them, repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the Name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of all your sins, and you shall recieve the gift of the Holy Spirit./
- We are buried therefore with Him by the baptism into death, so that Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious of the Father, so we too might live and behave in newness of life.
- Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect (in God’s sight for you).
Galatians 1 verse 3-8 give us a sign that we has only one Gospel. Who’s have another one, he’s dammed forever.
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
- For this is the will of God, that you should be consecrated: that you should abstain and shrink from all sexual vice,
- That each one of you should know how to posses his own body in consecration, and honor,
- Not in the passion of lust like the heathen, who are ignorant of the treu God and have no knowledge of His will.
1 Thessalonians 5:15-21
- See that none of you repays another with evil for evil, but always aim to show kindness and seek to do good to one another and to everbody.
- Be happy and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually.
- Be unceasing in prayer.
- Thank God in everything, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
- Do not spurn the gifts and utterances of the prophets.
- But test and prove all things what is good, hold fast.
- But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, guard and keep yourselves in the love of God, expect and patiently wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto life eternal.
( The Amplified Bible)